As a Real Estate Investor, you might have heard or even thought of diversifying your investments in an international market where there is stability, growth and a guaranteed high ROI. Listed below are a few reasons why Dubai will be your best choice in investing no matter which part of the world you are.
When it comes to investment growth and income, there is hardly any real estate investment you can make that is more lucrative than a purchase in Dubai. The real estate market in the region saw the highest soar in sales in the previous year than ever recorded.
This has made Dubai an investment destination for people all over the world. Whether your dream is to own a second home, vacation home or to diversify your investment in a stable economy, your best bet is making that move to owning Real Estate in Dubai.
- Tax Free: Dubai is tax free city without income or capital gain tax. Tourism remains a very strong and lucrative industry in Dubai, attracting all manner of prospective tenants. The weather, as well, is very moderate and attractive to those that wish to visit or live in Dubai.
- Low Crime Rate: For those wishing to live in Dubai, the crime rate is very low making it a very safe city to live and work. As a city, it is a very attractive place to live and work
- High ROI: Investing in rental properties yields high rental income along with a healthy increase to their equity in a short amount of time. Five year turn around, in the booming housing markets of Dubai, is an attractive return on investment.
As shown in this data diagram above, the various streams or types of investments available and their respective returns, it is evident that Real Estate surpasses all three other forms of investments with a 28% difference even with respect to its closest ally.
- Demographic situation: In 1968 there were only 59.000 people living in Dubai. Fast-forward to 2020 and the number of inhabitants has risen to 2.9 million. This increase in residents makes Dubai one of the fastest-growing cities in the world, with an average growth of 10.7% per year. This means that there is always demand for new real estate.
- High rental yields: Properties in Dubai provide an average yield of 7%. Compare that to New York (2.9%), London (2.7), Singapore (2.5%) or Hong Kong (2.4%) and you see why people buy properties in Dubai.
If you have questions on what investment option will best serve you, kindly contact the Sale & Marketing Team at Renperty Company Limited. They have extensive knowledge in Real Estate investing in Dubai with the finest bespoke developers in the UAE.
Telephone: +233-57380-9739 / +233-24272-7979